Sunday, March 20, 2011

To a special couple...Happy anniversary!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Chuck & Kara!!!

A flash from the past! I was looking through my pictures and I couldn't find one from Kara & Chuck's wedding (11 years ago today! Pre-digital, so not much on my computer). This shot will "sub in" until we can get one of just Kara & Chuck. Awww, look how tiny our children were back in 2006. We were going to a concert with Uncle Mark and Bea that night. We were all so young! :)

We hope your day together is really great. We're so glad Chuck is in our family. We're so glad we have Corbin and Kayden out of this deal, too! :D Thanks for making us some awesome cousins, you two!

1 comment:

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Oh my goodness! I remember that fun! We had such a nice afternoon/ evening with everyone. Was that when Kathryn cooked the awesome chicken BBQ?
Happy anniversary Kara and Chuck.