Run run Elder Price!
"I gonna getch-you" -Claire
(And this is only a preview of this weekend. Imagine FOUR sisters plus brother-in-laws plus neices and nephews!!!!)
Sister and President Moldenhauer (sp?)
The girls LOVED him! He played hide and seek, chase, drew smiley faces on their fingers to keep them quiet, stuck stickers on their heads. He's pretty much up there in the running for a "favorite uncle". Daryn kept smiling at him - overall he made a very good first impression with her. (NOTE: The photo above was taken at about 9pm... I don't take responsibility for the girls' photogenetics when it's past bedtime.)(And no, I don't think it's the lighting, the rest of us really are that pale in comparison to Elder Kenneth)
Kenneth played the music for the Opening Hymn, Special Musical Number, and the Closing Hymn on his violin.
You could tell his music was much appreciated on the mission. And even though he says he "hasn't practiced, only played" you know this boy has mad skills. Jump back!
1 comment:
Such awesomeness! These are great photos! I'm impressed the girls made it past 9pm...but anything for Uncle Kenessss!!! We can't wait to see you tomorrow, Krystle & Daryn! :) Thanks for sharing this special day. Look at that boy! He's so grown up!
Post a Comment