Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Horray for Trunk-Or-Treat. The safest, fastest way to load little kids up on sugar! Wooot!

Here are our family pictures from last night's big event. Tom won 1st place in the pumpkin carving contest. We can attribute that to 2 things: Chuck didn't enter a pumpkin this year (he's awesome at it!) and the "YES ON 8" message was a home-run political hit with the conservative mormon base who was voting for the pumpkins. I was joking when I told him to carve "Yes on 8" on there, but he totally took me seriously and did it! Sigh. Only 4 more days of this craziness anyway... Cross your fingers!

Yes, I have to make scapulas for Jared. He LOVED seeing a big kid with the same costume! He commented, "That boy is big enough for a pelvic bone." (Jared's body was too small so I told him we were just not going to make a pelvic bone for his costume until he was a little taller.)









1 comment:

Charise said...

So great to be reading blogs from you. Seriously, we need a picture of Tom's pumpkin!!!

You shirt turned out darling!
Charise